This recipe for Tyner Pond Farm grass-fed chuck roast is sure to be a hit with anyone who loves delicious and hearty meals. Made with tender and flavorful grass-fed beef, this roast is slow-cooked to perfection with a medley of vegetables, garlic, onion, beef broth, and red wine. The result is a mouthwatering dish that is packed with rich flavor and will leave you feeling satisfied and content. The fresh rosemary and thyme add an extra layer of aroma and taste that will fill your kitchen with a mouthwatering scent.
Our recipe is perfect for a cozy family dinner, or for entertaining guests. You can serve it with some mashed potatoes or crusty bread to mop up the delicious gravy. So gather your ingredients and let’s get started on this delicious Tyner Pond Farm grass-fed chuck roast recipe…
Delicious Grass-Fed Chuck Roast Recipe
Tyner Pond Farm Chuck Roast Recipe
- 2-3 lb Tyner Pond grass-fed chuck roast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 cups of diced vegetables such as carrots, celery, and potatoes
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Season the chuck roast with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy pot over medium-high heat.
- Brown the roast on all sides, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove the roast from the pot and set aside.
- Add the garlic and onion to the pot and sauté for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Pour in the beef broth and red wine and bring to a simmer.
- Add the vegetables, rosemary, and thyme to the pot.
- Place the roast back into the pot, making sure it is submerged in the liquid.
- Cover the pot and transfer it to the oven.
- Cook for 2-3 hours or until the roast is tender and easily shreds with a fork.
Remove the pot from the oven and let the roast rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving. This is a Tyner Pond Family Favorite!