This Grass-Fed Ground Beef, Cheese, and Noodle Bake is a hearty and delicious dish that showcases the exceptional quality of locally sourced grass-fed beef. Made with tender macaroni, melted cheese, and savory spices, this dish is the perfect comfort food for any day of the week.
Grassfed Ground Beef and Noodle Bake
The star of the show in this recipe is the the Tyner Pond grass-fed ground beef. Unlike conventionally raised beef, grass-fed beef comes from cows that have been raised on a diet of grass, as nature intended. This type of beef is not only better for the cows and the environment, but it also has a superior taste and nutritional profile. With higher levels of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals, grass-fed beef is a healthy and flavorful choice for any meal.
So, if you want to add a touch of local flavor to your dinner table, give this Grass-Fed Ground Beef, Cheese, and Noodle Bake a try. You won’t be disappointed!
Here is a simple recipe for a Grass-Fed Ground Beef, Cheese, and Noodle Bake:
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 8 oz elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cook the macaroni according to package instructions and drain.
- In a large pan, cook the ground beef over medium-high heat until browned, breaking it up into small pieces as it cooks. Drain any excess grease.
- Add the diced tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, basil, and oregano to the pan and stir to combine with the ground beef. Cook for another 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- In a 9×13 inch baking dish, spread half of the cooked macaroni in the bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle half of the cheddar cheese on top of the macaroni.
- Pour the beef mixture on top of the cheese and spread it evenly.
- prinkle the remaining cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese on top of the beef mixture.
- Cover the cheese with the remaining macaroni.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
This dish is a comforting, delicious, and easy meal that the whole family will love. Serve with a side salad or garlic bread for a complete meal. Enjoy!