Introducing a delicious and healthy recipe for Air Fryer Pasture Raised Chicken Wings! This recipe is perfect for a quick and easy appetizer or a satisfying main dish.
Made with Tyner Pond Farm pasture raised chicken wings, this recipe is not only delicious but also a great way to support local regenerative farming practices. The combination of garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper creates a delicious blend of flavors that will elevate your wing game. The air fryer cooks the wings to perfection, giving them a crispy texture without the need for deep frying. This recipe is sure to be a hit with family and friends, and it’s a great way to enjoy a tasty meal without compromising on health or supporting industrial farming.
Tyner Pond Farm Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Crispy and Delicious: Air Fryer Pasture Raised Chicken Wings Recipe
- 1 lb pasture raised chicken wings
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil to the bowl with the chicken wings and toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over the chicken wings and toss again to coat.
- Place the chicken wings in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not crowded.
- Set the air fryer to 400 degrees F and cook for 20-25 minutes, flipping the wings halfway through.
Once the wings are cooked through and golden brown, remove them from the air fryer and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Note: Cooking time may vary depending on your air fryer and the size of your chicken wings. Be sure to check for doneness before removing from the air fryer.
Order Online and we’ll deliver for free: