Try this delicious and easy recipe that showcases the flavors of Tyner Pond Farm pasture-raised chicken. This Lemon and Thyme Roasted Pasture-Raised Chicken dish is packed with flavor, thanks to a simple marinade of garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper. The chicken is then roasted to perfection with onion wedges and carrot chunks, and a touch of chicken broth for added moisture. This recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion. Not only it is mouth-watering but also using our pasture-raised chicken ensures that the bird has been raised ethically, on a diet of natural grass & insects, and with plenty of space to move around.
Tyner Pond Farm Roast Chicken Recipe
Lemon and Thyme Roasted Pasture-Raised Chicken
- 1 whole pasture-raised chicken
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan and rub the marinade all over the chicken, making sure to get it into the cavity as well.
- Arrange the onion wedges and carrot chunks around the chicken in the pan.
- Pour the chicken broth into the bottom of the pan.
- Roast the chicken for 60-75 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before carving and serving.
Our Tyner Pond Farm Recipe for Lemon and Thyme Roasted Pasture-Raised Chicken recipe is a must-try for anyone looking for a delicious, easy, and ethical meal. The simple marinade infuses the chicken with a burst of flavor, while the roasting method ensures that the chicken is cooked to perfection. Order Online Free Delivery: